Our Safe Patient Experience at Smile Design Dentistry Video
Safety precautions in place include, but are not limited to:
- All patients are triaged and pre-screened over the phone. The ADA has recommended we ask a couple of questions prior to your scheduled visit.
- Each patient must download and complete this pre-screening form to limit interaction while in the office. If you are a new patient, please also fill out a new patient form for your desired office. The new patient form can be filled out online here, or if you prefer, you can download it here.
- We have increased the frequency of hard surface cleaning and disinfectant, including doorknobs and handles, light switches, counters, waiting area, seats, office materials and of course all clinical equipment.
- Active communication with staff emphasizing everyday preventive actions including proper hygiene and maintaining a clean disinfected work environment.
- In addition to existing proper protective gear and protocols, employees are now equipped with and must always wear and properly dispose of the gowns, highest filtration mask, facial shield, and goggles.
- Anti-bacterial soap and hand sanitizer are available throughout the office for both employee and patient use.
- All shared items such as reading material and beverage stations have been removed.
- Our employees are to take and record their temperature when they arrive to work.
- Upon seating a patient in the operatory, a dental assistant will take and record the patient’s temperature and provide an antimicrobial mouthwash to the patient.
It is imperative that our office remains a safe and comfortable environment.
Your smile is our goal.