At Smile Design Dentistry, we want our patients to have the best that Dentistry has to offer today. This includes dentists with advanced training in dental implant replacement of missing teeth and dental implant replacement when teeth are so heavily damaged they cannot be saved. We offer our patients the best implant materials and proven methods, and we are committed to making implant restoration of teeth as affordable as possible.
Tampa – USF Dental Implants
Quality Implants at Affordable Prices
Call Now For Special Pricing
We can restore a single tooth with an implant and implant crown, restore two adjacent teeth with an implant retained bridge, and also restore edentulous mouths with supported or fixed partial and complete dentures. Each patient’s implant treatment is individualized and performed by a Smile Design Dentistry expert. Oftentimes, mini implants can be used to stabilize a denture, and if you have lost all of your teeth on an arch, we can achieve the ultimate in stability and biting strength with hybrid overdentures fixed on as few as four dental implants.
The Many Advantages of Dental Implants
Dental implants are the gold standard of care today for replacing missing teeth because of their many benefits.
- They provide the opportunity for having a “fixed” prosthetic tooth, bridge, or denture that is immobile and does not have to be removed to be cleaned. This is more functionally stable and comfortable. So comfortable, in fact, that you may come to think of your prosthetic teeth as your own natural ones.
- Dental implants restore fully functional chewing, digestion, and speech. Denture slipping and discomfort are eliminated. You will be able to eat all the foods you enjoy. You will be able to drink all day long without fear of loosening your denture.
- One or more missing teeth can be replaced without affecting adjacent teeth. In comparison, dental bridges require modification of adjacent teeth in order to anchor the bridge on crowns. In the case of removable partial dentures, clasps and repeated removal and reattachment can damage healthy teeth.
- Dental implants stimulate bone tissue growth, much like natural tooth roots. When implants are in the jaw bone, bone resorption is halted, and this preserves your jaw structure and overall facial appearance. Bone resorption is a primary reason why removable dentures need to be refitted every few years. A dental implant retained denture can last the rest of your life.
- Restoring missing teeth immediately with dental implants will also prevent teeth from shifting into missing tooth space. This will prevent joint pain and worsening bite problems associated with the resultant unnatural occlusion.
- Dental implants will restore a confident, youthful smile!
The Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of dental implant treatment varies, based upon the number of missing teeth, location of the open area(s), the condition of the jawbone and other oral health factors. But, over time, the cost of your implant restorations can be less than repeated bridge and denture replacement. The first step is to make an initial appointment with your local Smile Design Dentistry dentist with the purpose of discussing dental implant treatment.
An initial or second opinion dental implant consultation is complimentary (free of charge) at Smile Design Dentistry.
Although traditional bridges and dentures are initially more affordable than implant restorations, implant treatment can be more cost-effective in the long term. Your implant restorations can last the rest of your life with proper care. We will compare the costs of restoring your smile with implant(s) and other options that are appropriate for your unique mouth. And, we will inform you about the typical length of time before you might need replacement of a traditional bridge or denture.
At the initial implant consultation, your local Smile Design Dentistry dentist will go over the expenses involved in the implant related procedures you will need for your specific oral health circumstances. We will make sure you have a clear understanding of your treatment options, associated costs, and available ways to make payment. We will strive to find a solution that makes your treatment affordable and maximize your insurance benefits. We accept most insurance plans and offer CareCredit® financing.
Learn What is Possible for You
If you have one or more missing teeth and are considering whether dental implant treatment or a traditional bridge or denture would be a better option for you, a Smile Design Dentistry dentist in Florida can help with the decision. You owe it to yourself to schedule a free initial consultation appointment with a dental implant expert. Call your local Smile Design Dentistry office today!